Experience The Boeing Tour
Don't miss Seattle's Premier aviation attraction. View the Boeing twin-aisle airplanes before they take to the sky, including the 787 Dreamliner, 777, 767 and 747.
Welcome to the Future of Flight
Discover North America's only publicly available commercial jet assembly plant tour.
- $25 Adults (16-64)
- $15 Youth (15 and under). Children under 4 feet (122 cm) tall not allowed on tour.
- $23 Senior (65+ ID required)
- $20 Military (U.S. Military ID required)
- $10 Boeing Employee or Retiree (Blue Badge or Employee Discount Card required)
- Aviation Center Hours:
- Daily • 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Boeing Tour Hours:
- Daily • 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Advance ticket purchase strongly recommended.
747 and Above and Beyond Exhibits open today
One of Seattle's favorite aviation attractions, the Future of Flight Aviation Center is where the Boeing Factory Tour begins.