Experience The Boeing Tour
Don't miss Seattle's Premier aviation attraction. View the Boeing twin-aisle airplanes before they take to the sky, including the 787 Dreamliner, 777, 767 and 747.
Welcome to the Future of Flight
Discover North America's only publicly available commercial jet assembly plant tour.
- $25 Adults (16-64)
- $15 Youth (15 and under). Children under 4 feet (122 cm) tall not allowed on tour.
- $23 Senior (65+ ID required)
- $20 Military (Military ID required)
- $10 Boeing Employee or Retiree (Blue Badge or Employee Discount Card required)
Hours - Open Now
- Aviation Center Hours:
- Daily • 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Boeing Tour Hours:
- Daily • 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Advance ticket purchase strongly recommended during peak season.
In this 3D Printing Workshop individuals and small groups* learn about additive manufacturing and can design an airplane.
Individuals and small groups* can fly drones and discover how they are used for fun and in work throughout the world.
Individuals and small groups* can join us to program and control robots, and learn how they are used in space exploration.
One of Seattle's favorite aviation attractions, the Future of Flight Aviation Center is where the Boeing Factory Tour begins.