Experience The Boeing Tour
Don't miss Seattle's Premier aviation attraction. View the Boeing twin-aisle airplanes before they take to the sky, including the 787 Dreamliner, 777, 767 and 747.
Welcome to Boeing Future of Flight
Discover North America's only publicly available commercial jet assembly plant tour.
- $25 Adults (16-64)
- $15 Youth (15 and under). Children under 4 feet (122 cm) tall not allowed on tour.
- $23 Senior (65+ ID required)
- $20 Military (U.S. Military ID required)
- $10 Boeing Employee or Retiree (Blue Badge or Employee Discount Card required)
- Aviation Center Hours:
- Daily • 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Boeing Tour Hours:
- Daily • 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tours often sell out during the summer; walk-in tickets may not be available. To guarantee your tour, purchase tickets online or by calling 800-464-1476.
747 and Above and Beyond Exhibits open today
FREE Robotic Workshops beginning Saturday, June 15
One of Seattle's favorite aviation attractions, Boeing Future of Flight is where the Boeing Factory Tour begins.