Visit the Largest Building in the World (by volume)
Boeing Future of Flight is one of Seattle's most-loved, premier attractions. Located just 25 miles north of Seattle, the Boeing Tour is a one-of-a kind opportunity to view 747, 767, 777, and 787 Dreamliners on the assembly line before they take to the sky.
The Boeing Factory Tour is a visit inside a working assembly plant, which can be noisy and active depending on the day and time. Employees on the Everett site, work 5 days a week, 3 shifts a day. Any employees on the weekend will be essential services or overtime; so please be aware that activity in the factory on weekends may be minimal.
Each tour is approximately 90 minutes long and includes fascinating facts about Boeing and the planes that bear its name.
Welcome to Boeing Future of Flight. Before you purchase tickets, please read the following information:
Buy tickets early: Tickets for the Boeing Tour sell out quickly. To ensure that you are able to visit Boeing Future of Flight on the day and time that work best for you, it is advisable to book your tickets ahead of time. Tickets can be purchased at the door with no guarantee of tour availability (debit and credit cards only, no cash).
On the Boeing Tour, you will:
- Walk up and down two steep flights of stairs at each end of the factory and walk through two large tunnels, the first 0.3 miles (0.5 km) round trip, the second shorter.
- Ride two freight elevators to balconies overlooking the Boeing factory floor.
- Special accommodations can be made for wheelchairs or physically challenged guests with advance notice. Please advise us if you or someone in your party is confined to a wheelchair.
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas of Boeing Future of Flight and on the Boeing Tour.
- ASL (American Sign Language) is available for all Boeing tours and requires ticket purchase and at least two weeks’ advance notice. This can be booked through the call center at 1-800-464-1476.
- There are restroom facilities and a café at the Future of Flight. Restrooms are not available during the Boeing Tour.
- You can book your discounted group tour tickets online above simply by adding over 15 tickets. You are required to have at least 1 adult per 12 youth in your group.
- If you have a group of over 40 people or require assistance, please call 1-800-464-1476.
- All tours are conducted in English and last 90 minutes. Groups wishing to make special arrangements for their own interpreter may reserve all 52 seats on the bus.
Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult when visiting Boeing Future of Flight or to take The Boeing Tour.
Still photos and video cameras, electronic devices (mobile phones, cameras, pagers) and personal items (purses, bags, backpacks) are not permitted on the Boeing Tour. Free lockers are available on-site.
Early arrival is strongly recommended. If guests do not arrive promptly for their scheduled tour, the reservation will be forfeited. Refunds will be provided if the Boeing Tour is canceled for any reason.
Tickets can be purchased at the door with no guarantee of tour availability (debit and credit cards only, no cash). Advance tickets are highly recommended, especially during peak season, May-September.
If you encounter any difficulties during this transaction, contact the Future of Flight at 800-464-1476 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Pacific time or email email@example.com