There are so many options available to you to design the perfect wedding day, including our Aviation Gallery, the beautiful outdoor Strato Deck, the Grand Lobby, and the Plaza to the Future!
The Plaza to the Future: $500
This open area is perfect for wedding ceremonies. Right outside the Future of Flight, it offers a spectacular view of Mount Baker.
The Strato Deck & Tent: $3,000
The Strato Deck is a breathtaking venue for receptions, banquets and meetings on the Future of Flight rooftop.
The Grand Lobby: $1,500
This elegant space is perfect for receptions and special dinners. At the entrance, a 35-foot floor-to-ceiling glass wall frames a view of the Cascades and Mount Baker. At the opposite side, guests gaze down upon the Aviation Gallery's fascinating displays.
The Aviation Gallery: $5,000
With its soaring 52-foot ceiling, the Aviation Gallery dazzles with prototype aircraft displayed overhead and high-tech exhibits below, providing a dramatic backdrop for memorable functions.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES ABOVE
- Grand Lobby Entrance.
- Free Parking, 259 spaces available, plus 6 Handicap stalls (ADA compliant.)
- Use of our inventory of banquet tables for catering and bars.
- Use of our inventory of tables as available: 72” Round & 60” round guest tables.
- Up to 200 leather banquet chairs.
- Power in all spaces for DJ systems.
- Complete to scale floor plan and event order for review prior to event.
- Event support & attention
- Management of load-in, including all vendors.
The Future of Flight is home to the world-renowned Boeing Tour. People come from all over the world to take this 90-minute tour of the Everett Boeing Plant. It's a terrific activity for guests throughout the weekend.
The Future of Flight Aviation Center has a list of approved caterers to our facility. Please take a look at our list here. All food and beverages must be purchased through one of these partners. Cakes are the only exception to this policy.